2007年8月28日 星期二

Miss Busan~

I remember really well...
the first day in Busan...
I thought I won't get used to the live in Busan...
the food... the culture... so different from Taiwan


Now, I know I am wrong~
I get used to the live in Busan...
I don't want to get used to the live in Taiwan...
Since I came back to Taiwan, I didn't change my watch time yet.
I am so stupid that I feel I would be with you guys in Busan if I don't change the watch time~


Miss drinking cold water all the time~
Miss there is kimchi in every meal~
Miss 짜장면 (Korean 炸醬麵) which is 100 times more delicious than that in Taiwan ~
Miss mesi bori cha (梅子麥茶) ... whenever I got Jina's home, Jina's 할머니(grandmother) would give me one~ ah~ ma si suyo~
Miss the TV whenever I turn on, I can watch MNET and KM~ haha~

Miss Jina~ who get used to me,who know so mcuh Korean pop singers (but I think not so much, just a few~)~
>>Dancing queen, teach me dancing^^ Good job, OCP!
Miss Tess~ my good partner~ really cute and always energetic~~~ sometimes too noise~~
>>Tess, thank you your chicken la~ la la la~^^ Please miss me~
Miss Mui~ really friendly and nice girl~ forwardly chat with me~ I hope I have a chance to visit Keo je Island~
>>Mui, I will find some SG wannabe songs to listen^^
Miss Casper~ really unique~ crazy and funny all the time~
>>金敬鎬, everyone knows that is because you are drunk all the time~ haha~ crazzzy~ your design is so good~
Miss Shane~ smile man~ who also like BoA (haha~ same to me~) ~
>>Shane, sorry that I still can't pronouce exact sound "Shane"~
Miss Natalie~ sexy and pretty girl~ wow~ sexy dance~
>>Natelie, let's go shopping next time~
Miss Lacus~ who got 24 in math exam (uh... his student)~ cute guy~
>>Lacus, don't miss us so much^^
Miss Hugh~ your motocycle is really hadsome, um, not you~
>>Hugh, "美麗只是一層皮" I don't know why you know so much Chinese, welcome to Taiwan to learn more^^
Miss Julia~ call me gorgeous Julia~ You are so gorgeous~ I know, I know~
>>Gorgeous Julia^^
Miss Shin & Winddy~ really sweet couple~
>>Shin, always keep the money bag~ Shin is really nice guy~
>>Winddy, I forgot you live which planet,Alien~ pretty Winddy~ 
Miss Soii~ really friendly girl~ happy all the time~
>>Soii, keep in touch~
Miss Min~ shy guy~
>>Be brave to talk!
Miss Alex~ do really good job~ talent guy~
>>Really good leader!!!

Miss my dear Taiwanese DGs~ << too hard to define~
Miss always energetic in AIESEC dance, gentleman and sexy Korean DGs~
Miss really polite, handsome and beautiful Japanese DGs~


Thanks you guys taught me how to drink and be crazy~
I ike AIESEC more, because of YOU~


I have to tell you guys OC team has a name, Infinite~
Also, Faci team has a name, Brainless OC slaves~ haha~

沒有留言: